CFMA offers many resources in the form of several informative publications.
Among these publications are industry comparative financial data, technical information, and industry news. Our local Chapter has monthly luncheon programs offering current information and the opportunity to network with other construction professionals on central topics of importance to our industry.
Our local Chapter also sponsors educational seminars open to the public that focus on the construction accounting individual as well as the project manager/estimator functions.
Please visit our other site pages to learn more about our history, program schedule, and members.
We are located in Dayton, Ohio, which is known as "The Miami Valley" due to our location along the Miami River. As the home of the Wright Brothers, Dayton is considered "The Birthplace of Aviation". Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the largest single-site employer in Ohio with 20,700 military and civilian employees, is located in the Miami Valley and headquarters the Aeronautical Systems Center (ASC) - the foremost aeronautical acquisition center in the U.S. Air Force. The United States Air Force Museum is located in the Miami Valley and is the oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world.
- To provide resources to meet the challenges of construction financial professionals
- To unite individuals having financial responsibilities in the construction industry
- Provide a forum through which the Association's members can meet to exchange ideas
- To develop and coordinate programs dedicated to the purpose of improving the professional standards of construction financial personnel
- To enhance the role and promote the image of the construction financial personnel
- To be a recognized authority on construction financial management
CFMA Core Values
Integrity, Professionalism, Competency, Community & Professional Service, Innovation and Leadership
Interested in learning more about us? Interested in joining us?
For more information, contact our local chapter:
Chapter President, Carmen Walters
Membership Chairperson, Jennifer Salm
Download Membership Application Here